Another visit to Gmarket

So I couldn't resist the calling of Gmarket and placed another order for some Etude House items - mostly skincare stuff, plus 2 more tubes of Glow Base Sun Guard because it is that awesome kenyit

Nicely bubble wrapped

This time my order took less than a week to arrive from when I placed it. As soon as Gmarket received everything from the seller they shipped out my order via EMS, and because it wasn't stopped by customs it came straight through to me!


There were tubes of sun protection:
- Aqua Drop Sun Guard SPF33 PA++
- Glow Base Sun Guard SPF36 PA++ x 2
- Super Aqua Sun Guard SPF35 PA++
- White Aqua Sun Guard SPF50+ PA++

And a few items from the recently released Moistfull Collagen range:
- Moistfull Collagen Cream (full size cream, mini jar of cream & tube of essence in box)
- Moistfull Collagen Balm SPF36
- Moistfull Collagen Eye Cream
I don't always use a toner or serum so I just picked up a few basics. I didn't bother with their Code B stuff; they didn't look like what I would normally go for.

The Secret eSpoir Perfumed Body Travel Kit (never heard of, and the scent is too strong for my taste) and Moistfull Collagen Special Kit (contains handy travel sizes of Facial Freshener, Emulsion, Essence and Cream) were freebies. Oh there was a little heart shaped dangly thing too.

It's a good thing that banila co hasn't released any new items I want since my last order, otherwise this one would've been a lot bigger jelir

1 comment

  1. Hiya!!! I was just wondering if you would tell me the seller you by all your Etude House stuff from on Gmarket?

    I've been trying to find the Glow base sun guard but I can't seem to find it.
    If you could email me that would be great!!! aboundlesslimit@live.com

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete