Lookfantastic Beauty Box - January 2017



I didn't get last month's Lookfantastic Beauty Box until weeks after release, as I was on holiday, so I was super excited to receive my first 2017 beauty box this morning!

To date, LF's beauty box is the owhose monthly offerings didn't disappoint, which is why I signed up for an annual subscription a few months ago. At only £11.25 per month, it's an absolute steal! Since then, I've noticed that the annual subscription price has increased to £13 per month. Here's hoping that the LF beauty box continues to deliver.


Each month's box comes with a booklet as well as a copy of ELLE magazine (that I always toss after flicking through it once).


The Vintage Cosmetics Company Slanted Tweezers in rose gold, full size, RRP £8 - I love rose gold! And I'm always misplacing tweezers. This is a very welcome addition.


Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes Curl Mascara, full size, RRP £17.95 - I won't be using this just yet as I already have a few mascaras in rotation.


NUXE Gentle Toning Lotion, 35ml, worth £2.45 (RRP £14 for 200ml) - According to the LF booklet, you receive either Nuxellence Eclat or Lotion Toniq Douce. Unfortunately I received the latter, when I really don't need yet another toner, but the 35ml mini size will be handy for travelling.


Pixi by Petra Brow Tamer, full size, RRP £12 - I'm currently giving this a test run and so far, it's great at keeping my unruly brows in check. I like!


Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask, 29ml, worth £3.69 (RRP £30 for 236ml) - One can never have too many hair masks, so I'll be adding this to my "to try" queue.


Trifle Cosmetics Liquid Glow Liquid Luminizer, full size, £15.96 - A very pretty rosy pink luminizerm suitable for all complexions. This one I will also be using. Swatch below.


Adding up everything in the box, the value comes to £60.05! In addition, I like and will use almost everything. Assuming that Lookfantastic continues to deliver excellent value beauty boxes every month, I see no reason not to renew my subscription.

1 comment

  1. Hey, I truly loved this review about Look fantastic Beauty Box. It is one of the most popular beauty boxes. I also have subscribed to it and the Briogeo products are my all-time favorite in this box. Apart from this, I like cratejoy boxes as well.

    ReplyDelete