Lookfantastic Beauty Box - April 2017


As always, I'm super excited to receive the latest Lookfantastic Beauty Box (April 2017), the only beauty box that I subscribe to these days. A copy of ELLE magazine is included every month, but as per usual, I never read it. Anyway, without further ado, here are the contents!



Alterna Caviar CC Cream, 25ml, worth £8.78 (RRP £26 for 74ml) - Alterna is by far one of my favourite haircare brands, whose quality is reflected in their prices (not cheap). That said, the products are certainly worth it. Not only are theys effective, they also smell divine, and this small size would be perfect for travelling.


Laura Geller Baked Balance-n-Brighten, 1.8g, worth £5.20 (RRP £26 for 9g) - Surprisingly, the included shade, Fair, is one that I can actually use! Since I already have my perfect foundation, I won't reach for this any time soon, but its small size makes it a handy spare/on the go backup foundation.


Madara Smart Antioxidants Fine Line Minimising Day Cream, 20ml, worth £14 (RRP £35 for 50ml) - The most expensive product in this box. I've never been a huge fan of the scent of Madara products, so this is one that I won't be buying, despite it making my skin feel quite soft afterwards.


Merci Handy Flower Power Hand Cleansing Gel, full size, RRP £2.48 for 30ml - Cute but expensive for what it is, and 30ml won't last long at all. Other products will do the same job for much less.


Omorovicza Cleansing Foam, 25ml, worth £7.33 (RRP £44 for 150ml) - Initially, I was a big fan of Omorovicza products, and they do make some decent products. However, compared to everything else that's available, most of their range is seriously overpriced.


This Works Perfect Legs Skin Miracle, 10ml, worth £3.08 (RRP £37 for 120ml) - A lightly tinted lotion to give your skin a subtle shimmer. Perfect for summer!


Vitamasques Pomegranate Firming Lifting Mask, full size, RRP £3.99 - Having tried this, I don't think it's worth over three times the price of Innisfree sheet masks. The pomegranate scent is pleasant but that's about it. Definitely would not purchase.

Total value of the April box = £44.85 and I will find use for all of these products. Once again, I'm very content with my monthly delivery!

No comments