Dr.Ci:Labo BB Perfect Cream Light [Review]

The perfect BB cream is so difficult to find! I would know, having literally spent years searching for one. So, when I stumbled upon this Dr.Ci: Labo BB cream, given I've liked Dr.Ci: Labo skincare products in the past, I that thought their BB cream couldn't possibly be bad. After all, BB creams are touted almost as an extension to your skincare routine; they're supposed to be all-in-one products.

Dr.Ci: Labo BB Perfect Cream Light SPF35+ PA++

I had high hopes for this BB cream and in terms of formula, it certainly did not disappoint. This is one of the silkiest BB creams I've ever used; the application was so smooth that it's easy getting a perfectly even result with fingers.

Unlike some BB creams I've tried in the past (Skin Food, looking at you!) this did not cling to my dry spots, which is especially important for the upcoming winter months. This BB is so moisturising that during the summer months, I think you can use it like an all-in-one beauty/skincare product. Wearing this, my pores disappeared, my face appeared brighter, luminous & even toned, and best of all it stayed put all day keeping my skin extra moisturised. Basically perfect for all seasons. However, concealer is still needed to compensate for its borderline medium coverage.

Despite its wonderful formula, this unfortunately isn't the perfect BB cream for my NC15 skintone - it's still a little too pink. No problem, I can mix products to adjust the shade; it's just disappointing as I had high hopes for this BB. The search continues...

Swatch below:


Ingredients:

Ingredients list in English:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol,
Glycerin, Dimethicone, Peg/ppg-19/19 Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Human Oligopeptide-1, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide 3, Alpha-arbutin, Bisabolol, Silanediol Salicylate, Bellis Perennis (daisy) Flower Extract, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Algae Extract, Alpinia Speciosa Leaf Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Leaf Extract, Glycosyl Trehalose, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Peg-150, Glycine Soja (soybean) Oil, Glyceryl Behenate/eicosadioate, Phytosteryl/octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Stearoyl Inulin, Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate, Sodium Chloride, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Hdi/trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Iron Oxides, Talc, Silica, Aluminum Hydroxide, Isostearic Acid, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Methicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite

No comments