Innisfree products from TesterKorea

TesterKorea is my new go to place for Korean skincare/cosmetics. Granted, I only purchase Innisfree (paraben & mineral oil free brand) these days, but they are by far the cheapest with their 30% Innisfree discount. However, the trade off is that there's always a long wait for orders to be shipped. 

This is my 3rd TesterKorea order, placed on February 14th, but it wasn't shipped till March 12th! According to their policy, if it takes longer than 7 business days for them to ship, they'll upgrade the order to EMS, which is exactly what happened with mine.

As far as I'm aware, TK has been backlogged with orders from the lunar new year, and the fact my order was pretty big probably didn't help either :p 

Anyway, here's what I ordered:

Innisfree Face Designing Duo #01 Cozy Afternoon Sunlight
Innisfree Mineral Highlighter #09 Pink and #10 Starlight Gold
Innisfree Mineral Blusher #02 Pink - think I ordered the wrong shade though, I was not expecting it to look this pigmented!
Innisfree Soybean Firming Neck Cream
Innisfree Eco Science Wrinkle Spot Essence
Innisfree Green Tea Pure Gel Hand Cream - love Innisfree hand creams! They smell wonderful and are cheap too!
Innisfree Mineral Melting Foundation #Glow
Innisfree Ampoule Intense Cushion SPF34 PA++ #13 Light Beige
Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Nose Pack
Innisfree Camellia Essential Hair Oil Serum
9 x Innisfree Shadow Pencil - I got all of them except for #01 which I already own, so I now have a full set!
Innisfree Soy Lash Ampule - it's supposed to make your eyelashes longer & thicker
Innisfree Whitening Pore Eye Cream
Innisfree Whitening Pore Cream
Innisfree Whitening Pore Synergy Serum
Innisfree Whitening Pore Skin
5 boxes of Innisfree Yummy Collagen with Jeju Soybean (7 sachets per box) - most delicious and convenient collagen sticks. I've just finished 3 boxes, and will definitely be ordering more.

And as much as I appreciate samples, TesterKorea may have gone a little overboard this time by sending me 50 (!!!) sachets of Skin79 Super++ Beblish Balm Bronze... Since I never use bronzing products, these will just end up in the bin.



No comments