More SUQQU for my collection!

I know it's been quite a while since my last blog post - I've just been so busy in the past couple of weeks that when I have had a chance to relax I just wanted to chill out a bit, so blogging naturally took a backseat.

As much as I do enjoy writing reviews, I don't wake up every morning thinking "YES I want to post on my blog" - I guess I'm just not that hardcore haha. Writing isn't too much work, but as I'm not the best photographer in the world, it always takes me ages to select pics I'm happy with, then resize & upload so it usually eats away hours at a time.

Anyway in one of my previous posts I mentioned how much I wanted SUQQU's new Christmas collection. Went to London Selfridges for my gankin massage this afternoon (which was a bit uncomfortable at times and I couldn't stop giggling but my skin was left feeling uber clean, perky and refreshed) plus makeover - unfortunately by the time I got back it was dark and the photos I took of my eye makeup just sucked so I gave up.

I bought pretty much everything used on me with the exception of some makeup items being out of stock and I'm pretty happy with the skincare stuff I currently use. I'm still debating whether I want to do that gankin massage on myself daily though so didn't get the cream this time, but I'll be going for another gankin massage for sure :P

Took some photos of what I'd purchased but the pics aren't that great at night (flash doesn't work too well on reflective packaging) so I'll post reviews/swatches etc during the day.

Skincare


*Face Protector N SPF30 PA+++ - I adore good sun protection
*Pore Purifying Effector - to purge and cleanse my pores
*HA White Mask - it gives a brighter, more even skin tone after just 10 minutes

Makeup


*Eye Makeup Remover - Felt I absolutely had to purchase this as after a mere few seconds it totally dissolved my favourite (but otherwise a pain in the ass to take off) mascara Majolica Majorca Lash Glamour Neo before my massage & makeover.
*Powdery Cheeks Blush in Hanamomo
*Powder Foundation Fresh 15 - apparently a bit lighter and less yellow toned than the Glow version; I'll compare them in the morning. They were out of stock of the foundation case though which is a shame.

SUQQU 2009 Christmas Makeup Kit A


Contains SUQQU Blend Eyeshadow EX-06 Maiyuki, Eye Lucent EX-03 Yukigasumi and a makeup pouch.

I did originally quite like the look of Makeup Kit B but having seen it in person I only liked 2 out of the 4 lip colours and wasn't blown away by the nail polish, so I ended up leaving it. Not to mention I literally have truckloads of lipglosses already...

Samples


*Musculate Massage Cream - same stuff used in the gankin massage
*HA White Soap Ex
*Extra Off Cleansing Gel
*Extra Off Cleansing Milk
*Face Refresher
*HA Whitening Lotion
*HA Whitening Essence
*Face Protector N
Will be trying these and getting the full sized versions next time if I like them enough.

Once again I really enjoyed my SUQQU experience, especially since one of their senior makeup artists, Noriyuki Yanaka, was flown over from Japan; he did a really subtle but pretty eye look on me using the Maiyuki palette. I'll definitely try to recreate it but obviously my skills aren't anywhere near that pro
jelir

6 comments

  1. Awwww!! That's one great haul!! Can I just rob you (of your SUQQU)??! Lol~

    The Hanamomo blush color looks so sweet!! And you got the Xmas set too!!! Soooo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe it or not there is more to come lol! Realized earlier today I forgot a few things, so phoned Selfridges and placed an order over the phone. It should arrive sometime next week - I might be crazy but it is SO worth it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol~ I am so looking forward to your next haul post! I hauled a few things as well, but too lazy to take pictures and blog about it.. hahaha~

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love suqqu too, so far only tried 1 e/s palette from them.

    the eye makeup remover sounds like wonder even effective with the majolica mascara, then i must try that...

    the x'mas set looks awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  5. That eye makeup remover really is amazing! I didn't plan on buying it but it was one of those things that I had to have after trying.

    ReplyDelete