First Impressions of Illamasqua

The postman delivered my awesome Illamasqua goodies this morning and I'm totally over the moon with my purchase! In fact I love them so much I'm already adding items to my basket for the next order =P

Placed this order on Tuesday and it was shipped out the following day via first class recorded delivery, not bad at all.

Ooh something from Illamasqua - it's always exciting to see a parcel!

It cotains (like always there has to be at least one lip product)
-Illamasqua Illuminator in Odyssey
-Illamasqua Volume Mascara in Harness (black)
-Illamasqua Volume Mascara in Lewd (blue)
-Illamasqua Sheer Lipgloss in Electrify
-Sirens Collection Liquid Metal in Solstice


I also received a postcard, Sirens product card with price list and Illamasqua The Range Spring/Summer 2009 product book with stunning promo pictures.

Here are a couple of photos of what's in the product book


So far I've only really used the Sheer Lipgloss and it is absolutely amazing (review to follow); the Illuminator is really pretty and Solstice will make an excellent multi-purpose product.

I really want to get some Illamasqua foundations, eyeshadows and blushers too, but with these items you can't go by website swatches which are inaccurate (except for the black shades obviously). So next time I'm in London I'll visit their counter in Selfridges and swatch shades in person, if I like what I see I'll hand my card over. I have it all planned out - genius hehe!

No comments