Lookfantastic Beauty Box - November 2016


It's been a while since I'd last subscribed to a beauty box; most beauty boxes I've purchased in the past either had too many products I wouldn't use, or repeats of the same brands every month (Balance Me & Bellapierre, I'm looking at you). However, I was so impressed by my Lookfantastic October 2016 beauty box that I decided to get a year's subscription (a first for me!).

The Lookfantastic beauty box is £15 per month with free delivery, but with the annual subscription, it's only £11.25 per month. Since the included products are brands stocked by LF, you can be sure that you're getting a wide variety of brands. For example, last month's box contained Alterna (my favourite haircare brand), Mio Skincare and Oskia products.


Every LF beauty box comes with a Beauty Box magazine with information on the current month's products, as well as a copy of Elle (I don't read this though, so it's already been tossed out).


This month's products are:
Look Good Feel Better Angled Blending Brush (full size), £6.99 - may come in handy as a spare when I'm travelling.
Lookfantastic Nail File - not listed on their website, but it's just your average nail file, worth no more than £2.

L'Oreal Mythic Oil 30ml, worth £4.95 (RRP £16.49 for 100ml)

Sebastian Professional Volupt Spray 50ml, worth £7.53 (RRP £22.60 for 150ml)

ModelCo Cheek Powder in Peach Bellini 3.5g, worth £7.60 (RRP £16 for 8g)

Monu Recovery Balm 25ml, worth £12.50 (RRP of £25 for 50ml)

Bloom and Blossom Revitalising Leg and Foot Spray 50ml, worth £7 (RRP £14 for 100ml)

Total value of the beauty box (not including nail file) = £46.57

With the exception of the Volupt Spray and ModelCO cheek powder, I will most likely use everything in this box. Although for me, the November LF box isn't as good as last month's, I'm still happy that I get more than my money's worth.

No comments