More Sulwhasoo!



Okay, okay, I'll admit I'm somewhat obsessed after my first taste of Sulwhasoo from Jolse. The first round of products was clearly not enough to quench my thirst; I wanted more!

With the exception of the Timetreasure range that has been stashed away awaiting their turn when winter hits, I absolutely love every single Sulwhasoo skincare product I've used so far - Overnight Revitalizing Mask, Snowise EX Cleansing Foam and Snowise EX Exfoliating Gel.

Like my previous Jolse order, this only took 3 days to arrive in the UK via EMS. Though I had to pickup the parcel from the local depot (luckily it's only 5mins away) because the driver had problems finding my address O_o

The freebies

My room has been taken over by samples (and products) but that's okay, I always have space for more.

The full sizes are - COSRX Natural BHA Skin Returning Emulsion, COSRX Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol, Benton Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel and Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner.

Sulwhasoo

From left to right:
♥ Sulwhasoo Essential Revitalizing Serum
♥ Sulwhasoo Essential Balancing Emulsion
♥ Sulwhasoo Essential Balancing Water
♥ Sulwhasoo Snowise EX Whitening Serum
♥ Sulwhasoo Snowise EX Whitening Spot Serum
♥ Sulwhasoo Snowise EX Whitening Water
♥ Sulwhasoo Snowise EX Whitening Fluid

With the exception of the out of stock Clarifying Mask, for now, I have all of the Sulwhasoo products I want from Jolse (my new favourite online store). Though, I've been told that they're planning to expand their range in October... I'll be back! Heh heh heh...

No comments