Tenso package - 24hコスメ (24h Cosme) & オンリーミネラル (Only Minerals)

This morning I welcomed the arrival of my 3rd Tenso package in as many months, containing the following delightful goodies. I'll do a more detailed review of each once I've had the time to play with them over the next few days. 


オンリーミネラル Only Minerals UV Mineral Sun Protect SPF50+ PA+++
My second purchase of this staple product. A little on the expensive side, but as with most things in life, you get what you pay for.

This definitely deserves its own post!

オンリーミネラル Only Minerals SPF 50+ PA+++ Powder Foundation set, Light Ochre
Packed in a cute organza pouch, this set includes a pink (!!) refillable brush and 2 refills. Made it look like a face, teehee! *Ahem*...


24hコスメ 24h Cosme Premium Stick Cover Foundation SPF 50 PA+++, LN01 Natural Light Ochre

Purchased partly for its SPF 50 and PA+++ sun protection, partly for the novelty factor as I don't think I've owned any foundations in stick form, I'm really looking forward to trying this.

24hコスメ 24h Cosme Taste Me Lip Gloss, 02 Cherry Candy
Plus the obligatory lip gloss, of course!

Tenso shipped my package last Friday, and over the weekend, it managed to fly from Japan to the UK, cleared customs before ending up in my eager hands. Now that is what I call fast!

No comments