Beauty Staple - Naturally Victoria's Secret Acai Berry & Magnolia Fragrant Moisture Mist

When the postie woke me up this morning I just knew I was expecting a parcel from Victoria's Secret; I had a few things on backorder and it was about time one arrived!

Today's surprise was a moisture mist by Naturally Victoria's Secret.

The Naturally VS is a fairly new range released earlier this year. All products are free of parabens, mineral oil, petrolatum and crammed full of nature's good for you ingredients.

Scents available are:
Acai Berry & Magnolia to protect and brighten
Blackberry & Tonka Bean to revitalize and renew
Grapefruit, Lime & Mint to purify and invigorate
Honeysuckle & White Patchouli to relax and soothe
Vanilla & Sandalwood to nourish and comfort

This Acai Berry & Magnolia Fragrant Moisture Mist comes in a 300ml bottle and retails for $18, but there are often 3 for 2 offers on the VS website. I also purchased Illuminating Body Scrub (review to follow later) and Illuminating Body Wash (not yet arrived) from the same scent range as part of the offer.

The main ingredients are: acai berry to protect the skin, magnolia for its brightening properties, vitamins C & E and best of all it is alcohol free so does not dry out my skin when sprayed on directly.

I really love the smell; I had no idea what acai berries and/or magnolia smelt like before but I guess this is it! It's a sweet, calming scent that's not overpowering at all and can be used everyday. This is especially great for when I've been outside on a hot day such as today, as it cools, soothes and softens my skin with a few sprays.

It didn't leave a sticky/greasy residue or irritated my skin, and was absorbed super fast while providing a light veil of moisture - perfect for when I don't want to slap on body lotion.

Although I haven't noticed any differences as far as brightening goes, this is something I'll certainly be using time and time again - I love it so much I've added it to my beauty staples pile ^^

I'm also keen to try out the Grapefruit, Lime & Mint mist too!

Here are the ingredients

1 comment