Bihada Ichizoku Blush review

I stumbled across Bihada Ichizoku on Hi-Japan; I was drawn by their name (means "beautiful skin family") and the cutesy anime girls on their packaging. Since I couldn't decide on which of their masks to try, and I already had a bunch of lipglosses in my cart, I decided to go for the pink blush to be on the safe side. There's also a beige version but pink is more me =)


I'm normally a huge fan of Japanese makeup packaging (cutesy Majolica Majorca and Lavshuca are firm favourites) but this Bihada Ichizoku blush reminded me of Shu Uemura's plain looking blushers. Not exactly jaw dropping but the pink box it comes in is quite cute.


The blush itself, however, is amazing for its $390 TWD price tag (around $12 USD or £7). It is highly pigmented, finely milled with a subtle glimmer, and is so silky smooth that I want to run my finger through it all the time. No worries if you apply too much and end up like a clown, you can blend blend blend to your heart's content until you get the desired result.

I think this would look good on most skintones, as you can really blend it out for a subtle fresh faced glow, or build it up for more colour.

No comments