Blithe & Tosowoong from Jolse!


It's been a while since I last ordered from my favourite Korean beauty store, Jolse, but having seen an irresistible offer on both Blithe and Tosowoong, I decided to stock up on sheet masks as well as try a few new products. My purchases arrived in a much larger than expected box, with a plethora of free samples and gifts (bottom pile) including a full size Foodholic hand cream, a Secriss sheet mask, nose pore strips and pair of socks.

My order qualified for free EMS shipping, but I was pleasantly surprised to discover that it had been upgraded to DHL - in my experience, DHL is faster and more reliable (in the UK anyway), and in the event that you're hit with customs tax, DHL's handling fees are also more reasonable. Since my order totalled over $200, I was able to use a further 10% discount coupon, making it an even better deal!

Below are the items that I picked up - detailed reviews to follow once I've used them.

Starting with the sheet masks, I bought 2 x Tosowoong Pure Mask Pack (12 masks, 2 of each mask), for a total of 4 of each mask. With all discounts factored in, $1 per mask is pretty damn good!

I also wanted to try the Tosowoong Spot Brightening VITA Clinic Vitamin Mask and Vitalizing Essence Mask.


Blithe Intensive Hand Cream African Baobao - very well priced, approximately $8. One can never have too many hand creams!

Out of curiosity, I also got the Tosowoong Help Me Body Patch, which are caffeine releasing patches that you slap onto your stomach and supposedly aid with weight loss. I'm fully expecting them to be a gimmick but on the off chance that they work, bonus!


Blithe Tundra Chaga Pressed Serum and Velvet Yam Pressed Serum - I currently use Blithe Vital Treatment Pulp Essence 8 Nourishing Beans, a great product, and one that that I figured would complement these serums.


Blithe Patting Splash Mask Energy Citrus & Honey, Rejuvenating Purple Berry and Soothing & Healing Green Tea - I'm looking forward to trying these splash masks, which claim to condense a 20 minute mask routine into only 15 seconds. These retail for £37 each in the UK, yet were available for approximately 50% of the price (after discounts) that I had to get all of them!


Last but not least, my favourite ever cleanser, Sulwhasoo Snowise Brightening Cleansing Foam. This is either my 4th or 5th tube (I've lost count) and has remained a staple part of my skincare routine ever since its discovery. It's the most gentle, deliciously foamy and effective everyday cleanser that I've ever used, and therefore, I need to have at least one backup tube. I also love the new packaging with a convenient flip cap instead of the old screw cap!


No comments