Naturaglace UV Base Milk SPF 43 PA++ Review

As previously mentioned, I've been very impressed by Naturaglace's makeup range made of 100% natural ingredients. Their UV Base Milk SPF 43 PA++ is no exception!


This cute little blue bottle contains 30ml of primer with UV protection.


Comes out as a white milky liquid, it completely disappears once rubbed into the skin, leaving it more moisturised. It isn't oily or sticky, doesn't flake, and doesn't have a silicone feel. Makes my skin look smoother, brighter looking and foundation sits better as a result.

I also like to wear this on its own as sun protection on a lazy day when I don't want any foundation.


At this rate, I can really see my makeup stash being taken over by Naturaglace; they make super quality products that I can't seem to get enough of!

The Naturaglace UV Base Milk retails for ¥2940, 35ml.

2 comments

  1. Wow! This sounds like a good product! I will hunt down Naturaglace when I head to Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once you hunt down Naturaglace you should just buy everything :D

    ReplyDelete